Saturday, February 19, 2011

Once a month cooking!

‎13 days ago I embarked on a day of cooking for the entire month - which turned into parts of two days.
1 sack of meatballs
1 sack of brisket portions
3 double dinners of calzones
2 sacks of ham n cheese pockets
2 sacks of pizza hot pockets
2 sacks of beirocks
2 flats of breakfast sandwiches
3 buckets of omelets
Precooked bacon
3 dozen muffins
3 cheeseburger meatloafs

Life has been so much easier every since! The dishes have been minimal, meal prep time has been minimal, breakfast lunches dinners... almost all ready to go. Yeah! No more 11:45 pm makings of breakfasts for the morning for matthew - woo hoo! I've done SOME cooking over these two weeks - whenever I've wanted to so I'm almost certain to have meals through the whole month! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment