Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Beautiful Babies: April Edition

Welcome to another edition of Beautiful Babies. These pictures turned out so fun - I can't believe Emmy is so easy to take pictures of at home. I love her blue blue eyes in a couple of the shots. Gene sure likes to be a tease. ;) He agreed on several occasions to stop and let me take a picture... then... the second I clicked - he moved. The pictures of him are the best of the lot. *sigh*


Well, Emmy is 5 months old now (Gene is 3 years)! She's getting bigger and bigger and I'm starting to see Gene's territorial instincts kicking in. He does love to give her hugs though; and kisses. She can roll over pretty easily and is really into grabbing. Her favorite items of choice are my hair and Gene's juice cup followed closely by anything I'm trying to eat while holding her. So, we are getting along pretty well. Hope all is well with each of you as well! :D














No comments:

Post a Comment