Wednesday, June 16, 2010

and the results are...

We were less than 4 weeks pregnant when I knew I was feeling weird. I took a test because I knew something must be wrong... hoping at least that was the cause. I didn't feel this way with Gene. I bet my doctor it was a girl. The ultrasound tech said she wouldn't tell us one way or another if she wasn't sure and she says it's a girl... I've known all along. No pink yet though thank you - there still could be a deviation in the information. Although it was pretty clear it was not twins!

With Gene, we had a boy name and tried and tried and tried for months to find a girl name; never found one. This time we've had a girl name since before we confirmed we were pregnant and no boy name inspirations.


Emmy Grace - if nothing changes our minds.
Gene Thomas is named after his Grandma Jean and Great Grandpa Gene AND Grandpa Thomas "Tom" Matthew and Daddy Thomas "Matthew" II.
Emmy Grace will be named after her Great Grandpa ME (Matthew Emmett) Great Great Grandma Emaline and Grandma Laura Ellen (birth name Grace).

No comments:

Post a Comment