Well, we have a "stork tour" today (hospital orientation of sorts) - we decided we wanted a pre-show though. Haven't been feeling as much activity lately so we finally went in to get checked out.
Our monitors showed great movement and heart rates then the nurse moved us to an ultrasound room. The Dr. argued with her a bit about it because everything was normal.... she said it would make me feel better.
Now we have to go back today because our fluids turned out to be low; not emergency room low - just recheck results low. The Dr. was really surprised. I've been told to drink a lot and come back today. *sigh* Met some great folks though which make me feel a lot better about the place. ?
Hi Lora,
ReplyDelete...my but you do bring back memories of when we were expecting Darryl... He was an extremely large baby--at one point they thought he was twins, and then just told me my due date was month earlier. It got to where I could only feel him move once per day, so Bill would have to take me in and they would strap me up to the monitor and have me drink OJ to give the baby a "boost." Sure enough, he was fine. The ORIGINAL due date came and went so they induced him. He weighed 11 lbs 11 oz. I think he was just squished in there and that's why he didn't move much...
BTW, I LOVE the name Emmy Grace! ...praying that all goes well, and that you are safe as well.
Love, Margaret
All went very well today. Thanks everybody.
ReplyDeleteThe lady we actually see next was our checker. She said from looking at yesterday's test that he'd done it wrong but when she redid everything we came out very well. We also got to pretalk all tha...t has happened before I come in next time (2 weeks or so) - so she'll already know I'm the crazy one - plus we got another ultrasound very much confirming girldome. :D
We also had the stork tour which was a walk around the delivery wing - nice to see and hear. Very good day!