Friday, August 13, 2010

2 year old manipulation!

I feel SOOO manipulated!!!


Gene wanted to watch a DVD.

Apparently he had Cranky Crane on his last video and it may have scared him. He put his own DVD in and I told him to turn the TV on. He comes to me and says "I'm so tired" and pokes his little lip out REALLY far. Then insists "no cranky crane."

I assured him that Cranky Crane was not going to be on and that video was over. He crawls up on the couch next to me and hammers on my knee saying "Mommy get up! I'm so tired." (and more pouting)

"Gene - I'm not starting your movie for you. If you're so tired - you need to go right back to bed.

Gene smiles great big and double handed pats his chest - "I feel better!" - then runs up and turns the TV on!

No comments:

Post a Comment