Sunday, August 1, 2010

To Do Lists Never End

The way I run a to do list it's always things I need to remember. For awhile I was rewriting my list once a week so I could clean it up, review and resort. I've recently decided it's just too much work and not worth it so - I just started using pencil! Now it cleans itself up very nicely. Unfortunately it doesn't count points for me nor keep track of things accomplished. *sigh* but it's less stress at least!

This was on the list for several months since Gene's room is SO BRIGHT. It's still light but not nearly so unbearable first thing in the morning. They are Toy Story. I went to the fabric store to get Thomas and had 2 problems: he kepts yelling Buzz whenever we saw him... and they had no Thomas. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment